Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Clip Arts: Tuesday Flowers

Hey guys! I am so excited to share some new clip arts I made from Procreate. Actually, I am still learning about using the app and with the help of some online tutorials, I was able to create a new set of flowers today and I am giving it out for free of course.


This was so fun to create and I hope to make other types of flowers in the future with just the tablet. I love that I can share this with you all and I look forward to create a scrapbook layout from these flowers in the near future.

For now, this post includes the three clip arts in PNG format so you can use them with a transparent background on your digital scrapbooks or even in your other projects on photoshop! Enjoy!


I named this after the where I learned the tutorial.I hope you love it and you can download it below!

Thanks to Teela of Every Tuesday for the tutorial!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment