Friday, March 27, 2020

BG: Three Cacti


An enhanced quarantine is being imposed in our community here in the Philippines and so most of us are just inside our homes. My husband and I have jobs online and so we are both working from home. Due to this, we both have a lot of time to do certain things and one of the things that I really enjoy is making digital scrapbook and clip arts.

A few days ago, I posted the Clip Arts: Cactus and I hope you guys liked it. Its all free so you should be able to download them. Today, I am posting the background images pack for these clip arts which were turned into patterns.

I am not sure if I had shared about how I make these patterns but its really easy. Anyway, there are six of these background images all in 300dpi and again, they can be downloaded for free!

Please like us on Facebook too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment