Thursday, March 19, 2020

BG : Tuesday Flower Pack


As promised, here's a new background image set made out of the flowers which I had created yesterday. I used the Procreate application on my iPad to draw this with the help of an YouTuber whom I found on Instagram, Teela of EveryTuesday and that's why I named this as Tuesday Flowers.

The pack is composed of six background images, two set per patter and of different background colors. I actually have the patterns on Photoshop. Let me know if anyone of you might be interested in downloading that too so I can export it from the application.

I look forward to creating a scrapbook out of these patterns and clip arts soon. I am just looking for the best images and theme to set up.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment