Sunday, March 22, 2020

Clip Arts: Cactus


I realized I never had any cactus clip arts on this blog so I decided to reuse this cactus that I had created a few weeks ago. I made a GIF out of it so I just sent the PSD file, cut some of them out of the file and created an individual PNG file. There are three different skins but the cactus are of the same shape.

I am planning to create more cactus shapes in the next few days. I hope I can make them. I added these tasks on my bullet journal and I am just praying that I could make use of this community quarantine to really tick those to do items off my list. I still have other tasks on the list but I believe I will be able to do them soon.


How are you doing over there in your country? Are you also stuck at home due to the COVID-19 pandemic? I hope you are well and that you are able to do your daily activities while staying at home. Currently, my husband and I are both working from home.

Enjoy the clip arts and have a great and healthy day ahead! Patterned background will be posted in the next blog as well! Stay tuned!

P.S.
Don't forget to like us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment