Friday, February 14, 2020

Birthday Banner: Seth Hezekiah


Here's another birthday banner for Seth! This baby boy is turning four on the 16th. We will be having our February birthday celebrations at a certain Airbnb in Panglao, very near to the famous Alona Beach but the house has its own pool so I guess we won't need to go to the beach anymore but just stay in the house. I am really excited about that.

As mentioned on my previous blog post, it's been awhile since I posted here so it's really great to be back! If you want to check the first design, click here.


The first one was for Aiesha, she turned 10 just a few days ago and now her little brother Seth is also going to celebrate his birthday! It's quite amazing how their birthdays are super easy to remember. Aiesha's birthday is on February 10, 2010 and Seth's is on February 16, 2016. Amazing, right?

Anyway, this little guy loves sea animals so I searched online for some drawings, cropped them together and viola!

If you are interested in this design, comment down below so I can send you a template!

Take care!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment