Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Scrapbook Layout Idea: Perfect Moment


Hello guys! I want to let you all know that I am now residing here in Al Satwa Dubai. It's my first week and things are totally different, the place, the people, the technology and most specially the weather.

The reason why I am posting this is mainly because I am missing my best friend, my boyfriend for almost five years now and my confidante. He is the only person whom I can trust everything, though I have close friends whom I also share my secrets but James is the only person who I can tell everything under the sun and I am confident that these conversation stays within ourselves. I am missing him especially when I go roam around the city, I remember the times when we go travel together too in the Philippines. I wish I can let him see what I am seeing right now and share with him my thoughts while riding on the trains or the buses. And when I watched the dancing fountain here in Dubai in front of Burj Khalifa building, the tallest hotel in the whole world, I really want him with me but unfortunately, it’s impossible that time.

Anyways, this digital scrapbook page template is free of course and you can download it below, make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

By the way, I used it for the Mother's Day, I just changed the font and the dedication in there, check this:




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment