Sunday, May 12, 2013

Birthday Tarpaulin Design : Aiesha's 3rd Bday Version 3

Finally! I got the chance to share to you the last and final design I made for Aiesha's third birthday tarpaulin. This was the last design but not my favorite one however, it was the design which was actually printed in the end. I wonder why but I really can't remember the reason to that. 

Anyways, I am posting this so to show you the different designs and so that if anyone of you would like to get a design like this for your daughter someday, you can just message me here and I'll definitely send the psd file to you. I don't have the specific psd design here on this post because this isn't a scrapbook page template and so I thought I'll just give you the overview of the design, if you want it, simply message me via the Facebook page or maybe post a comment in and I'll send you the file or maybe I'll do the honor of changing the photos to your daughter's. How do you find that deal?

Anyways, I kinda find this design very girly and that I couldn't really find any other color that would suit a birthday girl aside from the color pink. Would you agree with me? Haha

So, if you like this design, don't hesitate to send me a message! Have fun guys! Oh! And don't you ever forget to like our Facebook page, OK?

Follow us on Twitter!  
  mobile gambling 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment