Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tags and Design Inside It...

I am always a fan of scrapbook tags, they are useful in many ways. Like using them in a book to remind you of the last page you have read, on scrapbooks, you can put a name on it or a label, you can also just place it on a page for design and etc.

I was scanning through my scrapbook folder last night and I opened up this one with nine tags with different shades and design and I thought to share it with you guys. I do hope you are into tags as well. So here is the set, hope you like it!



Basically, the designs inside the tags are mostly brushes which I have downloaded for free. The last tag here is not made of brushes but I customized it myself using the pen tool. It was kinda easy actually. I will be creating more tags in the future.

If you want to grab a copy of this set, just click the button!




Try to visit my personal blog as well. Click here!

Thanks!

Like us on Facebook!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment