Sunday, September 12, 2010

Neon-colored Scrapbook Tags

For today, I would like to share to you this cool tags that I have created today.

I was inspired by this little flower brushes so I decided to create something that is appealing and eye catcher. I then selected neon colors since they are attractive and glowing.

Aside from the flowers, I was also encouraged to pen tool and play with it, the scrap1 tag has been created using pen tool and fill tool still sticking with the color theme.



Use them on your scrapbooks and hope you like them. I love them actually, I really like the way the colors were combined.

Happy downloading!


Click the tag cloud to download the zip file.





Comments are highly appreciated.
Visit my primary blog here.

Thanks!


Like us on Facebook!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment