Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Camera Film Template


Hello guys, my last post of a free template seems like history so I decided to create a simple yet attractive one today. I called this "Camera Film" because there's a camera and a film on the template. I like the combination of the template and its cute since you can also paste some photos on the film. 



On the psd file, you can just hide the folder named "picutes" and then paste your own photos in there. You make sure to select the best photo on your drive and make sure to put on the first layer, so to hide the unneccessary sides of the photos through the film.

Hope you like it. If you want, you can also add some texts in there, a caption maybe as to what the picture is all about.

Have a wonderful day!

Download the psd file here!

Comments are highly appreciated.

Visit my main blog here as well.

Like us on Facebook!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment