Thursday, September 27, 2012

Scrapbook Layout Idea: We Fly Together


Extremely Excited - that was my emotions when we were on our way towards the Cebu Pacific Airplane bound to Manila last September 7, 2012. This will be James' and mine's first air travel. I definitely had completed the three ways of transportation, land, water and air! What's so nice about it was that I was with the ones I love, my family and James too!


Though we were not seated next to each other, it never stopped us to take our photos together. I am glad that we had to walk down to the plane because we had the chance to take a photo with the plane at our back.


Everyone had his firsts, so how was your experience? I believe your first plane travel deserves a scrapbook page too!

Download this template now, but first, like us on Facebook!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment