Saturday, September 8, 2012

Polka Dot Circle O7

I am now in Manila as you are reading this new entry, I had this pre-scheduled post so I won't be way too behind with this Polka Dot circle series. I promised that this would cover the month of August only but it looked like I am now way way beyond my promised time so I am making efforts in scheduling these posts for you guys.

What I like about this set is that they are of shades green and normally, I don't use green in Polkas because I don't see green as that fitting for polka designs but I was definitely wrong as soon as I found it nice to look at this set.

I had learned a lot of colors that are good at the polka design because of this series and I will be seeing and using them in the future!


Like us on Facebook!

Follow us on Twitter!
  mobile gambling 

 Download it now!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment