Saturday, September 8, 2012

BG : Polka Dot Circle O7

I am now in Manila as you are reading this new entry, I had this pre-scheduled post so I won't be way too behind with this Polka Dot circle series. I promised that this would cover the month of August only but it looked like I am now way way beyond my promised time so I am making efforts in scheduling these posts for you guys.

What I like about this set is that they are of shades green and normally, I don't use green in Polkas because I don't see green as that fitting for polka designs but I was definitely wrong as soon as I found it nice to look at this set.

I had learned a lot of colors that are good at the polka design because of this series and I will be seeing and using them in the future!


Like us on Facebook!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment