Thursday, September 6, 2012

BG: Polka Dot Circle O6

Almost done with my Polka Dot Circle Series and now I am excited on what would be my next series would be, I love to make some scrapbook lay out ideas too but I will be busy next week since the whole family is going to Manila for four days for my cousin's wedding. I haven't been to Manila, the country's capital city and never ever dreamed of going there. Gladly, if not because of this event I would never be able to get to the said city. But we will be staying in Laguna, they say it is a bit far yet I am quiet excited about it because we will be visiting a couple of tourists spots there like the Ocean Park, the Intramuros and Luneta Park and some more others. And oh! We are going to Enchanted Kingdom too and that's what I am most excited about.

So, I guess I will be idle for those days and next more days so as early as today, I am already saving and scheduling my posts for the Polka Circle series so to keep you updated as well until the series ends.


Will definitely share about the trip once we gets home.

Like us on Facebook!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment