Sunday, July 29, 2012

BG : The August Polka Dot Circle

It's almost August, oh how fast time goes and July is on its way out. I am excited since August is a special month for me because James and I will be celebrating our fourth anniversary as partners. Aside from that, August is also my mom's birth month and so because of this, I had come up of a circle which will go through the whole month and so, I call it August Polka dot circle. You all know that I love polka dots and what ever polka design, I will surely die for it.

I hope all of you will love it the same way as how I love them too! Every week, I will be posting either two or three packs of high definition polka dot back ground images and all of them will be given for free. It's all up to you, this is a gift I want to share to everyone.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter too! I would greatly appreciate it if you will follow my blog too! I have a lot of freebies to everyone that your drives will surely get full because of it.

Enjoy the rest of your July days guys!!!

Like us on Facebook!



Download then soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment