Thursday, July 19, 2012

Scrapbook Lay out Idea: Cupcake = Happiness


Whenever I eat a cupcake I can't help it but I become happy! I also noticed it when I eat anything sweet, I guess there's something in sugar that lifts up our spirits, take away our mood swings and definitely give us a little energy to give out our smile. I wonder if you feel the same way too?

And because of that, I had made a new photo template or a scrapbook lay out about cupcake. I don't own the phase:

"You can't buy happiness but you can buy cupcakes and that's kind of the same thing."

I got it from Tumblr where all the pretty photos and Polaroid pictures are living. This phrase hit me and I certainly agree to it. I can't tell why, words are not enough to explain it though, it is pretty easier to show it with a smile.

Download this photo template and place your own cupcake photo in there! This cupcake here was bought from a friend, it was very cheap yet sweet and I love it, it was a Red Velvet Cupcake with a heart shaped fondant topping. 

Like us on Facebook!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment