Thursday, July 19, 2012

Scrapbook Lay out Idea: Cupcake = Happiness

Whenever I eat a cupcake I can't help it but I become happy! I also noticed it when I eat anything sweet, I guess there's something in sugar that lifts up our spirits, take away our mood swings and definitely give us a little energy to give out our smile. I wonder if you feel the same way too?

And because of that, I had made a new photo template or a scrapbook lay out about cupcake. I don't own the phase:

"You can't buy happiness but you can buy cupcakes and that's kind of the same thing."

I got it from Tumblr where all the pretty photos and Polaroid pictures are living. This phrase hit me and I certainly agree to it. I can't tell why, words are not enough to explain it though, it is pretty easier to show it with a smile.

Download this photo template and place your own cupcake photo in there! This cupcake here was bought from a friend, it was very cheap yet sweet and I love it, it was a Red Velvet Cupcake with a heart shaped fondant topping. 

Be sure you go through the steps on getting it!


Like us on Facebook!

Follow us on Twitter!
mobile gambling 
 Download it now!








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment