Wednesday, August 1, 2012

BG : Polka Dot Circle O1

It's August and that means, Polka Dot Circle will begin today! Yehey!

It's pretty obvious that I am very excited about it that I had created this as an advance post, I just scheduled it to be posted on the first of August. I know most of you are also excited about it and because of that, I am making sure that this will be published on the exact day that I wanted it to be. 

Hope you guys will love this. The first post is composed of four high resolution Polka Dot background images. These are colors, black-flesh, black-gray, black-pink and bluegreen-blue. I made those names myself and they are very explanatory, the first color is the background and the second one after the dashes is the polka dots colors.

Enjoy them guys! Don't forget to subscribe, follow and like!

Like us on Facebook!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment