Sunday, January 15, 2012

Scrapbook Idea: Fun Family


It has been awhile since I posted my previous scrapbook page, I call it photo template because anyone who will download them can actually change the photo with their own.

Today, I am sharing this template of a family. This is my ever approachable supervisor's family while they were making fun. I enjoyed making this because of how colorful their photos were and how it actually complements the background image. I made use of the fourth most popular post which is the Colorful Polka which I really love as well. Check the link if you want to download the background image also.

Now going back to the photo template, this is a photoshop file so make sure to use an Adobe Photoshop program so you can change the photos if in case you want to use it. The fonts used here are Alabama and Allura Script, you can search for them on the internet actually. Teehee...

This is a free one so this is open to everyone. Like us in Facebook and you're on your way to a colorful photo page.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment