Thursday, January 5, 2012

Clip Art: Digital Star-full Birthday Cake


Yesterday, two of my friends and high school buddies celebrated their birthday. I greeted them on Facebook since they are actually miles away from me right now. Riza is in United Kingdom right now and Virgilio is in Bohol. Both of them are actually working, Verge on the other hand is studying while working.

These two lovely souls however are totally different. Riza is born girl but decided to be a boy on her own while Verge is born boy but feels he is a lady. Anyway, I love them both and I pray for them. God loves them and hopefully, time would come and they would understand God's love for them.

Since it was their birthday, I made a special digital cake for them. This cake I call as Star-full Cake obviously because it is full of stars. I definitely know that this two people had shine their stars on each of their life and will continue to shine for the years to come. I pray for their health, peace and happiness through the whole year.

You can give this cake too to any of your friends who are celebrating their birthday not just yesterday or today but in the days to come. They will surely love it.

To download, just like us in Facebook and click the button below!


Click download below to grab the file.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment