Monday, January 23, 2012

BG: Colored Criscross

It's been almost a week since my last post, I had been busy for this past week which made me more idle when it comes to this blog. So I want to get back to you guys, today I want to share this background image I had created last year. I think this would be a great way to pay you back the days that I had been absent from sharing.

I hope you will like it. I will be posting more background images. I had created a couple of polka dot designed background images as well which I am very excited to share to everyone! You know how in love I am with polkas right?

So if you want to get the five colored crisscross designed background image, like us on facebook and you can get them for free!

Check below!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment