Monday, January 2, 2012

Clip Art: Look Back Birdies

I have been thankful that the year 2011 had been an artful year. Looking back to the previous year, I recalled the times when I don't have any clip art or scrapbook ideas left in my drive and would actually think to stop this blogging thing. I am just glad that God had sustained me.

God has been so faithful and had provided me the knowledge to be able to create new posts and new art. Though I was not been religiously following any schedule of posting, still there was no month left without a post.

For this 2012, I would pray for another year of sustenance, for God to provide knowledge and craftsmanship, to a joyful and artful year. May God bless my way.

Like us on Facebook and get this set for free!




How did you start your new year? 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Looking forward to reading more from you!

    Popping in via bc bloggers.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete