Thursday, March 24, 2011

Clip Art: An Old House

I was browsing through the Dumaguete photos of my colleagues when I saw this old house chimer on their hotel's door. I downloaded the photo and made my own cover of it. And here it is!

I like the way how it looks haunted and old. I love anything vintage and so as creepy looking.

If you feel like grabbing it, don't hesitate! It's all for free. Just click on the image right away! Happy scrapbooking!

Having problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page or at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, nice art... keep posting... great job!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anonymous: thanks for dropping by... wish you had entered your name here so I could have thanked you personally...

    ReplyDelete