Friday, March 11, 2011

BG: Flower Stained


I missed making flowery backgrounds and so today, I made one. Obviously, the flowers here are simply the image. I just it in while changing its colors.

The flower was drawn using my hand, scanned it and traced it on Photoshop, finally made it as a shape. So it was easier for me to make all of those because it has been made as a shape already. Why it is stained? I was not contented with just the plan background so I tried to add some texture. First, I added it just on the background but ended up placing it in front because it was more appealing.

In case you liked it, just click on the image right away!

Having problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page or at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.

Like us on Facebook!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment