Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Coffee Cups: Love Cup

At work, I would always drink my coffee so that I can stay awake all night long while working. I had been drinking it since I started working night shift and it never failed me yet. In a matter of fact, I can stay awake even after work. 

Because of that, I was inspired to make my own version of the coffee cup that I had been drinking every night at work. Sharing the two versions... Hope you like it!


This is the love cup, I just added a cute little heart in the cup center. Actually, my cup at work has hearts decorated over the sides so I also put a heart on this one. 

If in case you like it, then click it! 

Having problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page or at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.

Like us on Facebook too!


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment