Saturday, April 9, 2011

Clip Art: Tag Cloud 1

I had made this cloud tags a long long time ago and had almost forgotten about it, it was a good thing I was able to get into my old local Disc C folders. I know I had been very busy in these days and so I was not able to post some clip arts and other scrapbooking stuff but I promise I will cope up and post more this coming days.





This will be the first for the this week. I call it Tag Cloud 1, since there is the numerical 1 in there, it basically means there are still yet to come along the way. Check them out ladies.
So that's it for now, if you want to grab it, click on the picture.

Having problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page or at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment