Thursday, August 19, 2010

INTRO


*** Scrap booking for Keeps ***

I had finally decided to create another blog for scrap booking. I made this decision one day when I had jumped into this website which tells about how Google adsense would provide exact ads to a website. I am new to blogging so I was just posting all that I can share of in my jeanbeltran.info blog, not thinking of how that would affect things. Well then, hope you guys will still be checking my other blog while still enjoying my ideas about scrap booking either digital or the old-manual way, most specially my free scrapbook kits and everything about scrapbook.

I am thinking to move the old kits from my jeanbeltran.info blog here but I am still hesitant. I will still be sharing the links of my updates in my original blog.


Comments are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment