Thursday, April 30, 2020

Clip Arts: Eucalyptus by Teela



I had started following a specific Instagram user named Teela of the every-tuesday on Instagram. She's a YouTuber, Instagram user and a blogger who provides freebies too on her blog. I began to follow her YouTube account because she has a lot of tutorials every tuesday on different things like lettering, animation and etc on Procreate.

A few weeks ago, she made a tutorial on how to create Eucalyptus plants. I made it on my own Procreate app on my end and I am sharing it with you too.

Here's a video time-lapse of how I created this:




My blog contains all free items, clip arts or background images or even digital scrapbook layouts. So, these clip arts are also free! This includes:

  • Silver Dollar Eucalyptus
  • Willow Eucalyptus
  • Seeded Eucalyptus
So what are you waiting for? Download these three PNG clip arts now! Don't forget to also like us on Facebook and my YouTube channel is also down below:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment