Friday, April 10, 2020

BG: Unicorn and Cotton Clouds


From my previous clip art designs, I made again a new set of background image files! I had so much fun making these patterns and as I had mentioned before, I still have some challenges with laying out the patterns so they look good when I fill a layer but I guess I will soon figure that out slowly but surely.

My favorite part of course was getting every clip art into one pattern. I say that having color pastels really help. I also find filling up a background with patterns very easy on Photoshop and I guess I had already shared this with you before but if not, I will try to make a video on how I do it on my YouTube channel soon.

Anyways, the background set contains 12 images in 300dpi. They are of different background colors, pastel ones, of pink, blue and yellow. I hope you get to use it in any way and I hope to hear from you if you had downloaded it for any of your projects!

Don't forget to like my YouTube channel and Facebook page:

YouTube: YT/junebride31
Facebook: fb.com/freescrapbooks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment