Sunday, April 5, 2020

BG: Cacti Thorny


Two days ago, I posted a blog with my Cacti Thorny Clip art set. There were three cacti PNG images inside the set and I hope you liked them! If you missed it here's a direct link: Clip Arts : Cacti Thorny

I always tend to make a pattern out of the clip arts I make so I am sharing today four background images made out of the clip arts and which I created a pattern on Adobe Photoshop. I am still having a challenging time laying out these clip arts so they could make into pretty patterns. Perhaps in the future, I'll get used to adding different items and arranging them so they could be a good pattern.

Anyway, that's a good problem to think of and I have also created some new clip arts yesterday, they are cute ones, mermaid and unicorns! I hope you are a fan of these cute stuff because my niece is and I am dedicating it to her.

So that's it for today! I hope you guys enjoy these free items! Don't forget to like my Facebook page and if you may, you can also check my YouTube channel where I post my journal behind the scene videos and all. Link belo!

YouTube: YT/junebride31
Facebook: fb.com/freescrapbooks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment