Saturday, June 30, 2012

BG: P I N K

Summer's all done here in our country, we are now on our rainy season and that going out of town or travelling is really not a good idea, staying at home is always recommended. There has been a couple of storms passed by and good thing we haven't experience floods yet. 

On times like this, I love to just simply sit on my couch and make my scrapbook stuff, the digital one. Not that I don't like the old style but I would rather stay clean these days. I still have my traditional scrapbooks with me, last one I created was during college years and I still have it kept in a safe place. I don't want to leave this thing because this is what makes me remember and treasure college.

Now, since it's raining outside and I want to share something today yet I don't have any scrapbook templates left in my drive, I will just share what's left on my background images. So today, be Pink and download these four high resolution Pink-themed background pngs.

Hit the like and follow button before downloading it!

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter! mobile gambling
Download it now!





ENJOY!!!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment