Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Scrapbook Lay out Idea: I Can Drive Now


Oh how I missed making digital scrapbooks and I am glad I was able to make one today. There had been a lot of happenings this summer and I was very busy that I never had time to go in front of my computer and work on certain scrap pages. Though I have a lot of photos stored in my drive, I had a hard time taking sometime to spend on scrap making. Plus I was hooked up with this series Pretty Little Liars that it had eaten up all my hours each day. I had just finished watching the entire first and second seasons and I am at the first episode on the third season, since they are all done, I could now start making scrapbook pages for those gigs and events I had last summer.

This will be the first, so last May James and I went to one of Cebu's Land Transportation offices and got our own driver's license. Though it took us a couple of hours to finish and finally get our cards, it was all worth it. We bought our own ride too! It is a Honda XRM Road Sport, we are excited to claim it. The company needs to first take care of it's registration papers so we have to wait for a couple of weeks.

If you want to know the story on how the process was, visit my post in my personal blog on how I got my driver's license.

You might be interested in making your own page too! Don't worry, this is for free and you can definitely download it just simply follow the steps below.

And by the way before I forget, the alphabet tags can be downloaded here, this is a freebie by Lauren Moffat of Creature Comforts Blog.
Like us on Facebook!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment