Wednesday, February 16, 2011

BG : Polka Dots Again

Obviously, I am fascinated with polka dots design, as you can remember last year I posted my polka dots background images here. Those were the Choco, Green, Blue, PinkYellow Polka dots. This time, I will be posting here the vintage-like colored Polka dots. These has almost the same designs with the last one, differences are the dots here are larger ones compared to the old ones which were really tiny. and

So first is the Yellow-orange:


The colors aren't really stunning and that's what is the reason why it reminded me of vintage designs. Some more vintage colored polka dots designs in the next days!!!

Already! So if you want to grab the image, just click on it and save it into your drives.


Having problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page or at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.

Like us on Facebook!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment