Tuesday, January 11, 2011

ClipArts: Round and Round with Donuts


Hi guys, I had never been able to post anything for a long long time. I had planned to post something for Christmas and New Year but unfortunately, I never was able to make it. I'll make sure that on the next Christmas and New Year I can make and post one for you guys. I hope you're not mad at me though...

So for this month, I am very excited to show you this cute donuts I just recently made. I was hungry then when I made this and was inspired when this website came popping in with a donut on it. So then I decided to make my own customized one. This is pretty simple, circles are really the basic yet a great art when being experimented.


So here is your donuts guys, just made three variation, the Strawberry Donut with chocolate toppings:


Next is the Chocolate Donut with white toppings:


The last one is the Strawberry Donut with white toppings:



Hope I can make up to you guys in the following days...



Having problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page or at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.

Like us on Facebook too!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment