Monday, December 13, 2010

ClipArts: Curly Tops


I have created this curly topped cupcakes before and I had already forgotten to post them here, good thing I was able to do some scanning on my local disk. 

As seen, these are just simple cupcakes, I guess I have already posted some cupcakes which look like them. The only difference is the curly tops and I love it. They are so cute to look at. I guess I'll gonna eat them right away if I can see cupcakes like them. 


Anyways, there it is, try to download them your self and comment out if you had used them either in your scrapbooks or maybe on your journals. Happy downloading guys!!! Having problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page or at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.

Like us on Facebook too!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment