Monday, January 21, 2013

Clip Arts : Imbalanced Cake for Me


Cakes represent celebrations, may it be a birthday, anniversary, graduation, Christmas and etc. Since my birthday is around the corner, I would like to start celebrating it through a digital cake I made years ago. As I was scrolling on the photoshop files I had saved on my external drive, looking for the cupcake invitation layout I made for my niece's birthday, I ended up finishing this imbalanced cake. It showed that the last day it was modified was January 9, 2012. This made me thought why I never had finished this cake last year then. I was thinking it could be because I wasn't satisfied with how it become but today, I never realized it is worth posting here.

This will look great in a Birthday invitation letter, which I might be making soon. I had forgotten where I saved my niece's birthday invitation for her 3rd birthday celebration this February so I guess I will be making up one soon too! Hopefully I will be able to find it as soon as possible so I won't start from scratch.

For this year, I will be celebrating my birthday from a far, teehee... What I mean is that James and I will be travelling to a different place, somewhere we haven't been before and that's a far away land from Cebu. This will be our first time together in Mindanao, this scares the inside of me but I have plans of going abroad this year and I thought the best way to say goodbye is to visit my country's beautiful and wonderful tourists spots. Have you heard of the Philippines' Tinuy-an falls and the Enchanted River of Surigao Del Sur? That's where we are heading this end of January.

So, celebrate with me and get a slice of cake from here. Hooray to 25 years of existence!



Like us on Facebook!

Follow us on Twitter!
  mobile gambling 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment