Friday, December 7, 2012

Scrapbook Layout Idea: Life is Full


I really miss scrapbooking, my schedule had been hindering me to make one these days. Maybe I just lack inspiration, gladly I got the chance to make up one today with the colored bubble inspired scrapbook lay out. I saw this inspiring paragraph as well from a specific site and I love it because it's super true. Life is full of everyday moments and adventures, embrace them.

Embracing life's adventures is indeed important in our lives, though we have challenges or maybe success, we have to face them with all courage and faith to the One above.

So hopefully, this will as well inspire you and give you the courage to face everyday's challenges. This is as well a free and will serve as my first Christmas gift to all you.

But just before you hit the download button, first share some lovin' by Liking us on Facebook!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment