Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Super Mama Mother's Day 2020 FREE Digital Card




Its a week before Mother’s Day, what do you have in store for your dear mothers? Being a soon-to-be-mom, I realize that celebrating moms is definitely one thing that we would all appreciate. Its hard to be pregnant and I know that it is harder to be a mom.

So, I made a simple Mother’s Day Card so you can surprise you moms out there in case you are living near them, you can print it or if you are living away and can’t find a time to drop a gift because of the current pandemic and quarantine, you may just send this to them in digital form.

The flowers here were made few weeks back in April during one of Teela’s tutorials as well so I am reusing them. I also just made a simple calligraphy using a monoline brush and wrote Super Mama!

I hope you like it! Download below and watch the behind the scene and time lapse on how I created this digital mother’s day card!



Take care and if you are a mom yourself, Happy Mother’s Day! You are awesome!

Facebook: FB/Freescrapbooks
Instagram: jbfwritings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment