Thursday, May 14, 2020

Clip Arts and Background: Leaves Version 2



When I was in gradeschool, I won't forget my teacher telling us that if we are already tired of reading our books, we must look outside our window, look for anything green and just look at it for a couple of minutes. She said this would relax our eyes because green is a relaxing color!

Until today, I am still practicing this. And I am thankful to my gradeschool teacher for that.

Anyway, here's another set of leaves, I call it leaves 2 with three files of 300 DPI each and a clipart of this cute viny-type of leaves. 



I am again sharing this for FREE as what we usually do here in this blog.

Don't forget to also check the other sets here: 
Please don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow me on Instagram too! I also have set up my YouTube channel already.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment