Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Bible Lettering Challenge Day 1-21





I had the chance to join a Bible Lettering Challenge for 30 days last April. I was tagged by a church friend and I decided to join 10 days after so I was a little late and ended up only getting 21 letterings at the end of the month.

I know this is a little late and I should have posted these letterings during April but because I had to edit videos first and all those things, I ended up getting them up on my YouTube channel and here on this blog until today. I hope you'll forgive me for the delay.

Anyway, I am planning to share all of these letterings for FREE because this is what this site is all about but I will have to make separate posts per lettering instead. Today, I will only be sharing an overview of the entire series. I have the video timelapse of how I created them on my Procreate app in three series so I hope you'll take time to watch all three of them.

For day 1-7:



Day 8-14:




Day 15-21:



Note: If you are watching this before May 27, then you might not be able to watch the third video as it is premiered for May 27 at 11:30AM Manila Time. 

So, if you are interested in getting these letterings so you can print them or share them to your friends and family members, do watch out for the next blogs to come! It will be a 20 blog series because I had already shared one from the previous blog.

You might want to check it out here:

Digital Lettering: Day 18 of #30daysofbiblelettering Challenge Using Leaves Series

Alright guys! Thanks for reading this entry! Take care and God bless!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment