Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Clip Arts and Background: Leaves Version 1



Anyone here who's very active on Instagram? I have been binging on Instagram and I have seen these paintings of tropical leaves all over the social media. I don't have any water color with me at all, not even one but I do have a water brush pen which I have not used for years. I guess I must buy a water color set soon and try painting.

But I thought I should just make a digital art out and so I got to make around four types of leaves from the Instagram inspirations. I am sharing them with you today starting with the first leaf set.



I am calling it a set because each post will contain one Clip Art and three background JPEGs! Isn't that cool? I believe that at the end of this leaves series, I can make a compilation of the four leaves and use it in any digital calligraphy or lettering. Let's see what we can do.

Anyway, please don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow me on Instagram too! I also have set up my YouTube channel already.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment