Saturday, May 2, 2020

BG: Eucalyptus Backgrounds




Again, I made some patterns out of the Eucalyptus clip arts which were posted a few days ago. I have added a them in the link below for you to download and as you can see on the above photos, it is just made of a dark green background but I can also update this if you want to another background color.

There are many patterns made of the three Eucalyptus PNGs using Photoshop and it can easily be changed from the layers. I guess it would be also good to share with you the patterns that I had created and perhaps it will be a better option to those who are using Adobe Photoshop as well.

Anyway, that will be a plan for the future. If you want to download the background images, go ahead and download it below. Don't forget to like my Facebook page and also, you can connect with me on Instagram and YouTube. Do let me know that you came from my blog.

Here's a video time-lapse of how I created the clip arts:




My blog contains all free items, clip arts or background images or even digital scrapbook layouts. So, these clip arts are also free! This includes:

  • Silver Dollar Eucalyptus
  • Willow Eucalyptus
  • Seeded Eucalyptus

Facebook: FB/Freescrapbooks
Instagram: jbfwritings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment