Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Clip Arts and Background: Leaves Version 4


Here's the last of my leaves series, these are like Monstera kind of leaves. I have a Monstera Adansonii at home and I almost killed it. Backstory, I had it inside our room but then I noticed that it was not getting enough sun so I brought it outside at our little terrace and then it grew so long and then I thought it would be great to see it hanging so I placed it above but the problem was that the sun can directly get it on noontime.

So, when I checked the plants in the afternoon, I noticed its leaves were already brown and dried out. It was like it was toasted! I immediately brought it down and kept it away from the sun. Now, it is slowly recovering and I hope it won't die on me because it would take time for me to buy another set of Adansonii because of the quarantine.

Anyway, that's the story and I am sharing three files of this type of leaves as well as the two original clip arts as follows:

Again, these all are for FREE and you can also download the other leaves that I created for this series. Here are the links :

Please don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow me on Instagram too! I also have set up my YouTube channel already.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment