Thursday, May 28, 2020

Digital Lettering: Day 1 of #30daysofbiblelettering Challenge


Alright guys, as promised! I am sharing with you my digital lettering works which I had made on April. I am quite excited to give you the entire 21 pieces. Day 18 had been already shared the previous days, if you have not checked it out yet, I highly recommend going to this link:


That was posted in advance because I used one of the leaves I had also shared in the past weeks. You can all check that out on the blog link above. 

So, I have here a timelapse video of how this piece was created and it might be interesting as well for you to check out the entire week so I am posting both my D.Tube video and YouTube uploaded videos just in case you are curious on how this was made:

Day 1:


Days 1-7:


The above image is 1500x1500 pixels in size and is 300dpi so you can also have it printed and frame it or give it as gifts! I would love to know if you did, please do let me know! 

Also, I created a phone wallpaper version of the image as well which has a 1600x900 pixels and still in 300dpi. Here's a sample look using my husband's Samsung phone:


What are you waiting for? You may grab the two images from the link below!

Please don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow me on Instagram too! I also have set up my YouTube channel already.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment