Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Octoberfest BGs: Flower Hearts


It is not Hearts' day or Valentines Day but I had this background created way back last February so apologies for the late post, well this blog had been created way beyond February so no worries. 

Anyways, this is just one of my favorite backgrounds for scrapbooks, this can be used either your subject is the children or a lover. It  actually blends with it and carries it right through.



When we speak of backgrounds, I would always prefer to have a dark colored background instead of using those light ones. But actually, it just depends on the photos that you have and how you combine them and let its artistic side come out from them.

As usual, this was created using Adobe Photoshop CS4, fill and brushes are my primary tools and my inspiration? Love that keeps us alive like flowers, bloomy and beautiful inside out.

Grab it now!

Visit my primary site as well and comments are highly appreciated.

Thanks!!!


Like us on Facebook!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment